Nicholas, Sarah, Rolando, Gabrielle and Lucy in the Arabian Desert

Nicholas, Sarah, Rolando, Gabrielle and Lucy in the Arabian Desert

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Enrique Iglesias - Live in Concert in Doha!!




AND WE WERE IN THE 2ND ROW!!!



If any one had told me a few years ago that my family & I would be living peacefully somewhere in the Middle East, I would have called them crazy....and, if they had told me that it would be during the time that a live concert in which ENRIQUE IGLESIAS would be close enough to me to touch, I probably would have gone CRAZY -- just as I did a couple of nights ago! Here's a one of a kind video, taken by yours truly, that totally explains why:










Now, you know, living in Doha has brought us many, many suprises that I like to call BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE. This concert and the opportunity to see/experience it the way I did, was one of the best blessings I have ever been given. Thank you to my husband for being so wonderful and taking me, as well as to my friends whom together made this a night in Qatar that I will not soon forget!!




THANK YOU, TOO, ENRIQUE!!!




UN BESITO!!











4 comments:

Just Me said...

I'm glad Enrique could bring you back to Blogland! I wanted to go, but it didn't start until after our bedtime! Thanks for representing, girl!

Gina and Michael said...

WOW! Awesome! I so would have been there with you! Was that Hannah screaming next to you? lol Looks like an amazing night!

THE GARCIAS IN THE DESERT..... said...

Oh, Ladies, it was amazing! Enrique brought me back to blogland and so many other places that only HE could do! Don't worry, I'm not skipping out on Roland. He, too, thought Enrique was SUPER HOT that night! Gina, that is actually Roland and not Hannah, screaming with me for Enrique!! Wish you had been here, too, girl! Was glad to represent!!!

Karen said...

Oooh, girl, I'm sooo jealous. He's one of my favorite artists.